The quest to find myself mentally, physically and spiritually.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A small update.

Ok, these few days have been ridiculous. Jan 1st was great. I had everything according to plan, worked out, everything.

The 2nd rules around and I was up at 4 am puking and (well you know, the other end). I didn't end up falling back asleep til around 9 am. I then woke back up at 10, more of that stuff and that continued throughout the day. I couldn't keep ANYTHING down, not even tea. I had only water for the whole day until around midnight, I did manage a few strawberries down.

The one thing that I am a little pissed about is what I ended up throwing up; my strawberry protein drinks. OMG, just typing about them makes me turn my face in disgust. They are so good, a brand called Gold Standard. I can't even be near the scent without thinking about puking now :/

Today was a little better but still bad. I got roughly two hours of sleep, called off of work and tried to just get some rest. I managed a few hours without a disruption. I did puke a few times today but now I'm feeling a lot better and got some food down.

I'm really pissed about the protein drinks because:
A) That shit is expensive.
B) I already have a hard time getting protein, don't eat much meat.
C) I did LOVE them and they even were like dessert.

So blah, I have been eating a little, but still on plan. I just felt horrible the past few days. I'm hoping next week is a lot better :(

Have a great weekend, guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home