The quest to find myself mentally, physically and spiritually.

Friday, January 9, 2009

An update.

I was tired of eating protein, PROTEIN, PROTEIN!! I'm sorry. I tried the ABS Diet, I had an okay first week (2 pound loss) but I can't stick to it. It has an emphasis on protein but I just can't do it. The plan wants you to eat so much and it just doesn't work for me. I tried and I am done with it.

However, after watching Lauren's posts on YouTube, am going to give Paul McKenna a try. I started yesterday and can honestly say that it is easy and truly works well! I even went to Olive Garden tonight and had a delicious Portabello Mushroom Ravioli. I had a small salad, a bread stick, and 3 of the 10 raviolis. I ate slowly and mindfully and was very comfortable when I was finished. I felt so great about myself. This would be the first time I went to Olive Garden and not leave completely stuffed with food. I used to eat AT LEAST 3 breadsticks and all of my entree and also a desert (usually Tiramisu). I am so far loving this way of eating, I know I can stick to this. I ordered the book and am waiting on it and the CD in the mail :) I think that this will work for me primarily because it doesn't make me obsessed about food. I don't need to read labels, servings, have certain food, etc. You eat what you want, you eat sensibly, slowly, savor the food and exercise. Woo! I need to make an update video so I might do that tonight.

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2009 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Glad to hear that you found something that worked!

 
At September 25, 2013 at 2:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Just want to say your post is awesome. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field.
Travesti

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home